
The Young Men in our Ward had an overnight cross country skiing activity last weekend. Preston is one of the Leaders, so he got to go. He had a lot of fun, but it wiped him out. He did just fine going uphill, or on level ground, but downhill, he just couldn't stay up. While he was gone, the boys and I had what
Braxton calls, "The best party ever!" I pushed a mattress into the living room, and we stayed up watching movies and eating snacks with our pillows and blankets.
Braxton is having so much fun with his bike! He loves to ride around the church parking lot, because it has a little tiny slope, and it makes him go fast! But his favorite is riding the 5 or 6 blocks to Grandmas house. We pass by his friends
Pazley and Eli's house, and have to say hi to "
Clazley" and "
Weli". There are some names he just has a hard time with, but it's funny.

I put Preston in charge of Mason so I could make dinner. Somehow, I still don't know how, Mason got
ahold of some bread. That kid thinks he can eat anything anytime he wants! He's one of those kids that has to be eating if someone else is. He has 1 little tiny tooth on the bottom, and I can see the very tip of another one coming in next to it. I will feel more at ease when he has a mouth full of teeth, so he won't choke as easily.

The window sill in our living room is just the right height for Mason to stand up and look outside. He is crawling all around the house. I can't leave the room without him right on my heels. He also uses the TV stand to get up, but that only lasts about 2 seconds before
Braxton pushes him down. It seems like
every time I turn my head
Braxton is pushing, hitting, pulling, or laying on top of Mason. I really didn't think
Braxton was going to pick on him as much as he does. It's driving me crazy! He spends a big part of the day in time-out for being mean to his little brother.
Braxton can be so nice and sweet to Mason, but it never lasts very long. Every morning when Mason wakes up,
Braxton runs in his room and climbs up in the crib to sit with him, while I drag myself out of bed. He says, "Oh hi buddy, hi! You sleep o.k?" They play nice for a while, then I hear Mason scream and have to run to his rescue. Do little boys ever get along?
5 comments:
Poor little Mason, I think he needs a little break from Braxton.
Ha ha too funny.. I was laughing so hard watching the video!!!
Yeah, let me know if you figure out how to get your boys to get along...or be quiet for that matter...I need help with both those issues.
I do feel bad for Mason but it will only make him stronger. As a solution to your problem tell him to beat up on Tyler for me because someone needs to tell him who is boss. I saw Brax on his bike on the way to his grandmas house. he was having so much fun. I can't wait till this summer when he'll be riding like a champ. Just make sure he doesn't ride off by himself without you knowing.
Hey! I am a friend of Preston's from high school. I came upon your blog--I hope you don't mind-- and just wanted to say your little family is darling. It sounds like you guys are happy and successful! I'm happy to hear that! Tell Preston I said hello. :)
Carli Clawson
Post a Comment