You are looking at a picture of an enormous wild pig. It would be pretty cool to kill a pig that big right? Well, I doubt I'll ever see a pig that size, but in just a few months, we're going WILD PIG HUNTING! I let Preston make the plans for our 5 year anniversary, and this is what we're doing. In Idaho. At first, (my friends can testify of this) I was disappointed and a little annoyed. I thought, no way! With round trip airfare as cheap as it is right now, we should go somewhere sweet-not Idaho. But the more I hear about our trip, the more excited I get. I will be even more excited if Preston lets me be the one to shoot our pig, wink wink. My only thing was, if we do this for our Anniversary, we're staying in a Hotel. He had no problem with that, he was just glad I agreed to it. It will be a lot more fun than sitting on an airplane for hours. I HATE flying. So you can have #5 Preston, but I get #10! Plan on going to Egypt to see the pyramids! We'll just drive.P.S. I have no idea who the guy in the picture is, I just found it on the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment