Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Behold the awesome power of the STICKER CHART!!

Mason got to put a sticker on his chart for every time he went potty in the toilet.
Braxton had fun helping him pick stickers!
Filling it up!
He did it! Mason is now potty trained, which means we have no kids in diapers or pull-ups after 4 1/2 years!! WAHOO!!! A few months ago I let Mason pick any toy (under $30) from Walmart. He picked a remote control Lightning McQueen racecar. He didn't get to open it until his sticker chart was full. He walked around the house carrying the box and constantly asked me to open it for him.
Braxton thought he needed his picture taken too:)
I am so proud of Mason!! Something just clicked with him and he always tells me when he needs to go. He can even wear underwear to bed and at nap time without any accidents. Nice job buddy!!!

7 comments:

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Way to go Mason!!! I know how you feel, its sooo nice to not have to buy diapers anymore!! It's amazing what some stickers can do!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I am so impressed! What skills! Cheerleading really paid off, I mean, that sign/poster was done superbly!

But what is even more superb is your mad skills at parenting! SUPER MOM!!!! Good job Mason and Danielle!!!!

Erin Brady said...

Way to go! I'm taking notes since the whole idea of potty training petrifies me.

Krystle said...

hey i met your sister in law today! i didn't know she was coming to school here. she's a really cute girl!

The Martin's said...

Having a child potty trained is the best, we haven't been in diapers since Christmas, So having a new baby is going to have some getting used to again.

Amber said...

You are awesome!! Nice job Mason. The whole nap and bed time makes me nervous. When do I take that leap!! Addy is doing good but I still get nervous. I want to be completely finished too!!

Megs said...

Your boys are so big and handsome! We haven't seen you guys in forever it seems.