
Lunch first, then on to the big tree!
Alexys,
Bryson, Michael,
Brax, and
Mase.

My Aunt Christine and Uncle Wayne (and a bunch of their
Grandkids), my Mom and
Kyarra, and my boys and I went to the Big Tree a couple weeks ago. We had lunch at a cabin then walked to the tree. It was so much fun and the kids loved getting out into the mountains.


I'm not really sure why this BIG TREE is such a BIG DEAL in Beaver, but it is. Don't get me wrong, it's really cool and it is really big, but it's also just a tree. All the 1st or 2
nd graders in elementary take a field trip to see the big tree. I remember going, and I remember getting really sick on the bus ride:) I've heard people say this tree is the biggest
Ponderosa Pine in Utah, and I've also heard it's the biggest TREE period, in Utah. But I can't find any evidence to back that up. I can't find anything on the
Internet about this amazing tree. Sorry Beaver people, I think we just like to make things up sometimes to make ourselves feel special. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but make sure you can prove it!!






We had a blast playing in the water and hanging out with
eachother. The tree was pretty cool too:)
2 comments:
You know you were eating lunch on the porch of MY cabin.. And i love that was in 3 of the last 4 posts!!
Wow, I remember the BIG tree being a lot BIGGER.
Post a Comment