
My Mom, my Sister Shanna and I took all the kids to the old courthouse. It was really fun, but it was a lot of work for the 3 of us to keep a close eye on 8 kids. There is a 1 year old and 3 month old missing from the picture above. Thanks Mom and Shanna for helping me carry kids!



FACT: BEARS BEATS BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Another FACT: The flag from the USS Utah (from Pearl Harbor) is in this museum here in Beaver. After my Beaver people bash about the big tree, I thought I'd give a true piece of information about this amazing little town.


Brax, Mase, Dean, Maya, Brandon, and Kyarra


The kids kept saying, "We're just kids. Don't lock us up! Let us out we're just kids!" They had fun until I told them there might be ghosts down there. Yeah, that was a mean thing for me to say.
1 comment:
Hmmm....I always thought it was "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Gallactica"....
Post a Comment