My beautiful sis-in-law Kaylee is going to live with us for the school year, and we are so happy to have her! Everyone needs a little splash of Kaylee!! She's a Junior in High School. She is doing really well so far, and has made some good friends. I'm so glad we didn't scare her off with our crazy life! We usually have 4 or 5 extra kids running around our house, and I don't think it's freaked her out too much:) We love ya Kaylee!
Unique Kids Bed
7 years ago
1 comment:
Haha! I saw the title of this post before I scrolled down to the pictures and I was confused. Wow. You're the best SIL ever to do a back to school post. And yes, we love Kaylee (at least I did - the whole two times I've seen her - there are some things you just know)!!! But where has she been lately? School? Babysitting your kids? Seriously.
Post a Comment