Braxton was fascinated by this SI magazine. He looked at every last page-minus the bikini girl page I ripped out:) I said, "
Brax, why are you looking at that?" He said, "It's a guy fling Mom." I don't know why he can't figure out how to say "thing", it's always "fling". But oh well, it's funny!

I got a new printer, so Preston asked
Brax if he wanted to take apart the old one. Of course
Brax was more than happy to take out screws and pull things apart. Mason got in on the action too.


They took out every last screw, and every little tiny gizmo. And they loved every minute of it!

At least this time they took an umbrella with them to play in the rain.
1 comment:
On behalf of all educated and self-respecting women everywhere - Thank you for ripping out the skank page. You're a good mom. A great mom. The best mom ever. I take back the comment about you being mean at the dinosaur museum.
Post a Comment