Monday, June 25, 2012

Braxtons Baseball 2012


Braxton had a blast playing machine-pitch this year!! After watching the first 2 practices, I thought it might be too hard for him to hit off the machine. The machine is very finicky (I'm not even sure that's a word, but it's something Preston says)and it made it hard for kids to hit the ball. Sometimes it pitched high, low, fast, or slow. You pretty much never knew where the ball would go. But Braxton did a great job! He only had 1 game that he struggled hitting, but other than that he did really well. His favorite position to play was 1st base, and he liked being the catcher. Braxton especially liked getting a hot dog and drink after each game!! Nice job Brax, it was fun to watch you play!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I can't wait til our boys are old enough to play ball!

Trisha said...

You crack me up, yes finicky is a word! Not exactly sure how it's spelled though...

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

How cute is your little baseball stud? I mean come on! Soooo handsome!