Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Braylon 9 Months

Braylon turned 9 months old on the 9th of June-I'm just trying to catch up. He is still nowhere near crawling. We practice, and we cheer him on, but no luck. I like that I can put him down on the floor and he doesn't go anywhere, or get into anything, but come on kid-figure it out!! But he is definitely the happiest and most smiley baby we have had. He is crazy about his brothers. Braxton carries him out to the living room every morning and plays with him. And Mason does anything we ask him to do to help with Braylon. Bray loves when I hold him and the boys chase us! He kicks and screams at them. He loves the tub and soaks everything nearby with his excitement!! He loves all the attention he gets, and claps back when we clap for him. When he sees his Dad, he scrunches up his nose and makes little sniffing sounds, then gives Preston a huge smile! Every morning I wake up and say to myself, this is it. Today is the day I let him cry himself to sleep for naps and bed. But I just can't do it!! He is too adorable and way too sweet to cry for extended periods of time! I bet it would take less than a week to get him used to going to sleep on his own, but it would be a terrible week full of him thinking I no longer love him!! I couldn't do it with Braxton either. I worked at 1-800 CONTACTS while Brax was little, and my shift didn't get over until midnight. When I got home Brax was always asleep in his room, with the door closed. But Preston admitted it was really hard, especially when Braxton stuck his little fingers under the door and cried for Daddy. Mason was a good sleeper and never had problems staying asleep at night. I'll just stick Braylon in bed with Brax and Mase, and let them take care of him:)

1 comment:

Trisha said...

He looks just like his daddy in that first picture! Letting them cry does suck :( I totally thought Adyn thought she was abandoned & unloved. Piper ddn't need it & I feel much less bad with Archi, lol.