Friday, June 29, 2012

A Few Fun Things

I titled this post a FEW fun things, but I just kept adding more and more pictures.  So it's a lot of fun things!  The Green House here in town had a customer appreciation day, full of fun things for kids.
Preston did an escort for an oversized load, and the boys and I went to an over-pass to take pictures.  It was fun to watch them go by!!
We're trying to get Braxton excited about reading, so we read in silly places and he likes it!!
Preston got a new set of golf clubs for Fathers Day.  When the UPS man dropped them off, Preston was terrified they would be pink (because of the pink box).  He was beside himself with panic!!  He opened them up, and they were the colors we planned on-silver and black.  He loves his new clubs and uses them often:)
Preston bought some kid sized clubs from a friend, and the boys love them!!
This little guy just loves to be outside!!
We are really slacking in the fishing trips department this year.  The fish weren't biting, so after a while we went on a hike.  It's still fun just to get out of the house and into the mountains!!
Braylon has fly away hair like his Mom!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Wheat Thins and Cheez Wizz & Chicken in a Biskit's?? Yummy! And Braylon looks so cute in that picture where you're holding him :)

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

fishing hasn't worked out so well for us this summer either! I love the fly-aways pic...makes me feel like I have friends that get me! Your family is cute and fun! Really-you're kind of amazing :)