Monday, June 4, 2012

Mothers Day Weekend

We went to Sanpete County Mothers Day weekend, to help Grandpa Wayne brand cows.  Prestons Mom had to work, so we went to see her at the hardware store.  They let kids plant flowers to give to their moms, and best of all-baby chicks for kids to hold!
Braylon resembles a baby chick.  They're both fuzzy!

e   When we finished branding cows, we went to see "the climbing tree". We've heard all about this tree from Prestons family, but we hadn't been there before. It was pretty much the coolest tree I've ever seen, and I'm tellin' ya-I've seen a lot of trees! The kids had a blast playing on it! Jordyn wanted to play house, but Braxton, Mason, and Alex wanted to play soldiers. So Jordyn ended up being a Princess, and Braxton was her bodyguard with Alex and Mason being bad guys.

No comments: