A few weekends before school started, we went up north for a baby blessing, birthday party, school shopping, and best of all-7 PEAKS. Everything was fun, and we enjoyed seeing family, but we had a blast at 7 Peaks. I'm so happy that I have kids tall enough to go on rides with Preston that I don't dare go on:) Braylon and I hung out in the wave and kiddie pools, while Brax and Mase went on all the big slides with Preston. Braylon and I did go on a few tube slides with them, and he really liked it, but he mostly wanted to stay in the wave pool. Poor Braxton got stung by a wasp right before getting in the line for the tallest slide. He was so tough and tried not to cry, and still went on the slide. Mason was more brave than I've ever seen him. He couldn't get enough of the slides, and wanted to go faster and faster. We'll definitely have to go again next summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment