Monday, November 18, 2013

Beaver County Fair 2013

This was at the demolition derby. The boys always like watching cars smash and crash each other! We were having a great time until a drunk guy behind us started causing problems. Then the cop in Preston had to come out and take care of the situation. Mason was scared to death, Braxton didn't know what to think, and I was annoyed that we happened to sit right in front of a guy that would cause trouble. But after Preston and some other officers took that guy away, we were able to enjoy the rest of the derby.
We played co-ed volleyball and women's volleyball at the fair. Our co-ed team was: Preston and I, Cole and Taleena, Tristalee, Kaylee, and cousin Ryan. We had a blast! Ryan is an animal, and Cole said he wasn't in any pain while he was playing, so that was great! I wish so much that I would have had someone take a few pictures for me. We took 1st place in co-ed. It went really late into the night, and got pretty chilly, but was totally worth it! Our women's team was: Me, Trissy, Taleena, Kaylee, Jeannie, Tasha, Megan, and Heather. Again we had a blast! We took 2nd place and left the fairgrounds right around 4:00am. So it was another really late night, and even colder than night 1, but so much fun!

No comments: