Preston and Gary took Braxton, Mason, and Jaden on a BOYS ONLY camping trip during the summer. They packed themselves, tents, sleeping bags, food, clothes, guns, and fishing equipment on 2 4-wheelers, and took off. The boys had a blast! Braxtons favorite parts were the BB gun shooting contest, whoever shot all the targets the fastest won, and throwing rocks at boxes and trying to knock them over. Masons favorite part was fishing. Braylon stayed home with me, but maybe he can go next year-maybe. I'm glad it was Preston out there with them, and not me. I stress about them enough when I'm home, let alone when I'm with them. I've been known to suck the fun right out of camping. I insist on sun screen, hand washing, putting clean clothes on before bed and in the morning, and brushing teeth. They came home sun burned, filthy, and in the same clothes they left in, and have never had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment