After the Trunk or Treat, we headed to the Long Term Care Center here in Beave Town. Tons of people take their kids there, the line was out the door and into the parking lot. Mason fell asleep before we even made it into the building. The very first lady we came to has been there so long, I remember seeing her there when I was a Beehive in Young Womens-12 years ago. I asked her if she was having fun and her eyes filled up with tears as she said, "It's a ball. You have no idea, it's a ball." I just wanted to give her a big hugemongus hug, but I was holding Mason. An old man we came to was hilarious! He's bald and he told Braxton he needed a haircut so he could look like him. Then when I asked him how he's doing he asked me how old Mason is. I told him and he said, "There could be a child making business in this town." I about died, it was so funny. The last Lady we talked to was wishing all the kids a HAPPY EASTER! I'm glad so many families got out there to see all those awesome people!
Unique Kids Bed
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment