There's nothing better than just being home with your family!
Braxton was too busy playing with his cousins and uncles to have a nap on Saturday. So when we got home, he crashed. He fell asleep like this while watching cartoons.
You guys are awesome. I love color wonder!! Braxton I can't believe he fell asleep like that what a cute kid. Mason is getting so big. It is so fun to see you guys!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
2 comments:
You guys are awesome. I love color wonder!! Braxton I can't believe he fell asleep like that what a cute kid. Mason is getting so big. It is so fun to see you guys!
cute blog woman! didnt know you had one until now. im adding you to my list thingy.
Post a Comment