I feel bad that I havn't taken Mason anywhere to get his pictures taken yet, so I decided I would take some, and play around with them on my computer. These are some of my favorites.
Ha, I love the quote on the side about "Don't Mom". That is awesome. How old is he now? How cool to have 2 boys. They are CUTE. And DON'T EVER say you will have an Eamon. He is ROUGH...ha Where are you guys living now? We're still in Lehi, in our ancient home. Email me if you want. caralina at gmail dot com.
Your pictures turned out so cute! You inspired me to try and take my own pictures this time too! (try to save a little money) I love all the little chubby rolls :)
That's awesome. I'm glad you guys are happy where you are. Cam & Eamon are 7 1/2 and 4 1/2. We are finally pregnant again and due in April. They will be 5 years apart. I feel like I have no idea how to start over with a baby again, but I am excited.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
4 comments:
Ha, I love the quote on the side about "Don't Mom". That is awesome.
How old is he now? How cool to have 2 boys. They are CUTE. And DON'T EVER say you will have an Eamon. He is ROUGH...ha
Where are you guys living now? We're still in Lehi, in our ancient home. Email me if you want. caralina at gmail dot com.
Awesome pics Danielle!
Your pictures turned out so cute! You inspired me to try and take my own pictures this time too! (try to save a little money) I love all the little chubby rolls :)
That's awesome. I'm glad you guys are happy where you are.
Cam & Eamon are 7 1/2 and 4 1/2. We are finally pregnant again and due in April. They will be 5 years apart. I feel like I have no idea how to start over with a baby again, but I am excited.
Post a Comment