Braxton shot that pumpkin with Prestons help. He was so proud!
We put toilet paper in Masons ears. (Don't tell DCFS). I put him in his car seat in the truck when Preston shot the really loud gun.
I love raising a family in a small town. It's so nice to drive for 5 minutes and be out in the hills.
Braxton at about this same time last year. He looks the same, just smaller cheeks! Prestons partner gave these ear things to Preston last Christmas. They're awesome! They have a built in microphone so you can hear what people are saying, but it blocks out the sound of a gunshot. Braxton loves shooting guns. That scares me, but I'm excited for him and Mason to be old enough to hunt with us.
2 comments:
Braxton looks just like his daddy! Looks like you guys are having a blast. Your boys are so cute! Love, Britney
I am just really jealous!! I want to be able to do all these fun things with my kids. Someday maybe we will live where we can.....
Glad you are great parents and take advantage of these opportunities.
Post a Comment