
I can't believe Mason is 6 months old. Time is flying by! He is doing really well sitting up on his own, and is very happy. This past Sunday was the first time he's rolled from his tummy to his back. Now he rolls and rolls all over the house! He's not crawling, but he can still get to where he wants to go. I love this age, it's so much fun.
Braxton is
definitely his best buddy. He watches him play all day long. Mason is also a Mama's boy. If he's anything like
Braxton, that won't last forever. Preston is always pinching, squeezing, and biting him because he's so chunky. We love our baby!
4 comments:
I love this age so much too!! They are so fun. He is a cute boy.
I can't beleive he's that old already! How old was he when I visited? That's just crazy.
Hey guys! I can't believe he's already 6 months old. The slideshow pic's made me laugh. The size difference is so funny! It's the same with my kids too!
Ohhh. You guys have the cutest kids. I am so excited to have Mason and Kobe grow up together. Hey when summer rolls around we will have to go "Shiffin" together. Oh by the way, what a wife to go coyote hunting with Preston. I went with Jared once and it snowed and I froze my little toosh off. Talk about dedication!
Ashley Moss
Post a Comment