It's that time of year again! Wrestling season. We went to a tournament with Preston last weekend. The boys did ok for about the first 5 or 6 hours. After that point, we rotated between running in the hall, snacking, and coloring. We thought the tournament would be over by 8:00 or 9:00, but it kept going on and on and on. Every time the announcer would announce another consolation bracket round, I wanted to punch him. I finally got the boys to sleep around 10:30. I fell asleep a few times myself. We finally left at about 11:30. Needless to say, the boys and I did not go back for the second day.
Not gonna lie; that sounds awful. I can't believe (did I spell that right? it looks weird) how good your boys are to be there all day and just hang out and have fun. I can't believe how good YOU are to be there all day. Kinda glad Heath's not into wrestling so I won't have to worry about that.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
Not gonna lie; that sounds awful. I can't believe (did I spell that right? it looks weird) how good your boys are to be there all day and just hang out and have fun. I can't believe how good YOU are to be there all day. Kinda glad Heath's not into wrestling so I won't have to worry about that.
Post a Comment