Saturday, December 12, 2009

TaLKinG to SaNTa

Thanks for the picture Jeannie, I just stole it from your blog!

Telling Daddy what he's going to tell Santa.

Braxton was VERY specific about what he wants for Christmas. A pirate ship wif a octopus, and it haves a cage you can put the octopus to when it gets out of the water. And some pirates, bup those are badguys.

Good luck Santa. Don't worry, I think we'll be ok ;)
Mason is very good at saying SANTA. He didn't know what to think about seeing him in person.
"Look, I've got your nose!" BIG MISTAKE!
*Thanks Robyn, for taking all these pictures!!*

3 comments:

Kiesha said...

Cute Pictures and at least you got one with him smiling and all of you in it..we can't even do that! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

You guys are such a cute family! Hey I need your address... email it to me when you get a secong.. haylielynphoto@hotmail.com. Thanks! We hope that everything is going wonderful fo ryou guys.

The Martin's said...

Love the bottom Pic, your boys weren't crying that is so great.