
He requested a race car cake this year. So thank you Google for all the different options that come up when I search for race car cakes!

He couldn't wait to play with the toys on top of the cake!


He also requested a friend party this year. Which is fine with me-it's a good excuse to have friends over for lunch:)




I want to remember his friends that came to his very first friend party so I'm going to list them:
Pazley, Eli, Luke, Cody, Caleb, Austin, Paizley, Lily, Kyson, Bryson, Lexy, Hayden, and
Kyarra-oh and of course his sometimes best buddy,
Mason. I included the babies who couldn't care less about Birthdays, they just want to sleep.
Special THANKS to Megan, my picture taking woman!

When Daddy got home from work, he had one more present to open.

He loves his gun that came with "
noculars".

Braxton says, "This is the best Birthday ever!!" about every 15 minutes or so.
Also, on a special note, It's the Prophet Joseph Smith's 204
Birthday!
3 comments:
Wow. And a post the same day? You're amazing.
Wow those were great pics!!! What a good friend you have. Happy Birthday Brax.
That gun is awesome. Your cake looks amazing. No wonder Braxton thought is was the best birthday ever! Happy Birthday buddy.
Post a Comment