
This picture has nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but I'm putting it on this post anyway. Mason had the flu a few weeks ago. When Braxton and I got home from Church, this is where he was sleeping.

We spent Thanksgiving with Prestons family. It was so much fun!! Grandpa Wayne, a puppy, and Mason.



I'm surprised the dogs survived the weekend.

Braxton and his cousin Jordyn.

Jessi and Grandma Shanna. A useless piece of information: Preston shattered that sliding glass door when he was growing up. He tells me he threw something at his brother Sheldon (which Sheldon was supposed to catch), but he missed and it hit the glass door. Knowing Preston the way I do, I doubt Preston intended for Sheldon to catch whatever it was. I'm pretty sure he wanted to hit him in the face and missed. But that's just my side of it, even though I wasn't there.

The pigeon launchers Trissy and Jessi.

Sheldon and Preston

Preston helping Julee.

Preston helping Jessi.


Preston helping Hollee. What a nice brother he is!!! I just love you Preston! (See, I can be nice).





The look on Prestons face cracks me up! Jessi nailed a pigeon on one of her first tries.

Alex and Jessi.


On our way to Maple Canyon.

Boy oh boy was it cold. When I asked if I should take jackets or coats for the boys, everyone told me they'd be fine with jackets. I should have trusted my instincts and taken coats. But Braxton loved it despite being cold! Mason on the other hand, hated every moment of it. Preston and I took turns carrying him, but he only wanted me. We only fell once, so that was amazing.

Jordyn, Julee, Mason, and Me next to some Indian writing.

Preston played in the Turkey Bowl on Saturday. During his first game, he fell and cheese grated his hand on the cement next to the track. It bled and bled. It looks so gross. His friend helped him wrap it up, and he kept playing.

The boys and I had fun watching him play-good job!!
3 comments:
Oh. That's so sweet! You should get your boys a puppy! Oh...wait...
I love how much Preston smiles =) ha
Your blog book is so neat! How fun. I would love to play volleyball except I am seriously awful at volleyball. Like as in I haven't played since Jr. High and it was not pretty then! so otherwise I think it would be a great way to get to know people.. but for me it would just be an embarassing way to get to know people! Maybe after some practice :)
Post a Comment