





This was Friday night. We did all our parachute fireworks while it was still light, then did the other fire works when it got dark. My parents and sister Candace and her daughter Kyarra came over to do fireworks with us. Candace, I'm sorry the sprinklers came on while you were sitting on the grass:)

This is how we look bright and early on a Saturday!! We had to register for the 5K at 6:30.

Me, Jeannie, Megan, and Katie. My only goal was to keep up with Megan. She is an exercise machine!! I stayed with her throughout the whole race. Go me! I have no idea what our times were, or what place we took because they wouldn't tell us until everyone finished. So we just left when we were done. But I don't care too much about the times, because I really don't know what is considered good or bad. But Megan and I ran the whole way, and that's good enough for me!!
Nikki R. I had your bright green shirt in my sights the whole way, and we just couldn't catch you. You're an animal!! It takes me back to the good ol' HS days of track meets. Minus the freezing cold.


My Grandma called me about an hour before the parade and asked if Braxton would ride on a float with her. He was more than happy to do it!! He's sitting with my niece Kyarra.

Gone Fishin'



Mason is Mr. Impatient. He couldn't grasp the concept of waiting in line for our turn. He kept yelling at Preston and I to take him right where he wanted to go. It was very hard to keep him in line with us. Plus it was really hot, and he doesn't handle the heat well. Get's it from me, poor guy.



We watched the fireworks that night at the ball fields. The boys were very impressed!! Mason said, "I not scared, huh Dad" about every 30 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment