What a good lookin' kid!! The Orange Crushers were a tough team. Those games were fun to watch because the kids were really aggressive. I just did the "be aggressive" cheer in my head to make sure I spelled it right:) Throw it to me, throw it to me!! Brax made a goal, wahoo!! Drink break. Braxton has had so much fun playing soccer, and we've loved watching!! His best game was against the Green Machines, when Braxton made 8 goals. You did an awesome job buddy!!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
3 comments:
I had to do the cheer in my head to make sure you spelled it right too :)
Your kids are getting so big! And I'm pretty dang jealous you can do a 5k!
Good Job at the 5K. Jeannie tried to talk me into it and I just couldn't make myself. I'm so not a morning person or a runner. hehe
Post a Comment