Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The hat with the circle and the square.

One day Braxton came home from preschool and said his class went to Uncle Ethan and Uncle Kaydon's big school. I asked him what they did there and he said they got to wear hats with a circle and a square. It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about. They practiced their preschool graduation with their hats on. He is so cute and always makes me laugh!!
He loved school. The teachers and students did such a great job, and I love the book they made for him!!
Braxton and Alexys. They always sat together and played together.

Getting his certificate from Mrs. Blackner.
James, Braxton, Caleb, and Eli. Such good looking boys!!
James, Braxton, Lexy, Caleb, and Eli.
I tried to get a picture with just me and Brax. Mason didn't like the idea.
Good job Braxton, you are so smart! We love you!

No comments: