Friday, July 9, 2010

BLondS haVe mOre Fun wiTh HornY ToadS.

Whoa there dark hair!! So at playgroup the other day, I talked myself (and let Jeannie talk me into) dying my hair. I love the color itself, but I don't like it on me. My friends Candi and Jeannie came over and colored my hair, then colored Jeannie's blond. Hers looks really cute! My hair is darker than I thought it would be (I regret not listening to Jeannie about starting with a lighter color) but after a few more washes maybe it won't be too bad. After we colored it, I said "I look like a witch." When Preston got home from work he looked at it and said, "It's different. You look like witch." I knew it!!!
Braxton hates my dark hair. He was yelling at Candi and Jeannie to put it back and leave me alone. Mason tells me he likes my hair though, so that's one vote:) Braxton wants me to have "white" hair again.
That same day, my friend Robyn found a horny toad at a softball field. We caught him and brought him home. His name is Ferb. The boys think he's the coolest thing in the world!!
Hunting for bugs for Ferb.


Pay no attention to my pants-less boy, we're potty training.
Found one!
Me: "Mason go find some bugs." Mason: "No!!! Don't want find bugs!! Mom get me bugs!!!"
I'm so mad!!
My rolly poley!! (No idea how to spell that).
Back in the days of my blond hair, I would have been way more excited about a horny toad. I could play with it all day. Now it just sits there and I don't even care about it. Curse my witch hair! Oh yeah, AND I'm pretty sure the dye sucked my voice dry. I'm not even kiddin' ya. I woke up with no voice yesterday, and it's even worse today. Probably an allergic reaction. I'll sue.
I will put up with my dark hair for a month or two, but then I'm going back to blond where I belong!!

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

The dark looks great on you. I totally understand about the blonde, cuz there are days I want to be blonde again too :)

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Come back into the light Danielle! Blonde hair is as celestial as one can be :)jk! I like the dark hair, I've thought about it for a while now, just to see, maybe I'll do it... maybe not...if you didn't look so cute with it...ah, another dilemma for me to face...why do you do this to me Danielle?!

now, do I want a horny toad? do I? AHHH! :)