Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Family Pictures













My sister Candace took pictures for us last weekend. I LOVE them!! The weather was perfect, and the mountain was beautiful. We had to do different poses really fast, because as we all know, kids don't handle picture taking for very long. But we did get a bunch of cute pictures, so I'm perfectly happy!

For all you Beaver people, if you ever want Candace to do pictures for you, just let me know. I don't know what the pricing would be yet, but I could find out. She'll be in town on the 18th and 19th, and would be willing to do pictures.

Thanks Candace, you did a great job!!

5 comments:

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Your pictures are so stinking cute!I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up! Hope you are doing well! Love, Britney

Kiesha said...

Danielle I love your pics! they are soo cute! Do you know what software your sister uses to edit them? I am looking into getting some..possibly from SanTa:) so I was just wondering if she uses a certain photoshop or if she uses picnik.com or what? Anyways, super cute pictures!

Candace said...

Hey Kiesha, I can answer that for you. I use Adobe Photoshop 6.0 for my editing. Eventually I'm going to get a REALLY nice program through school, but for now, this works great. It requires a lot of playing around to figure things out, but I highly recommend it. :)

Thanks Danielle for getting the word around for me. I'll let people know possible prices if there are any interests. Love ya!

Leslee said...

Very cute little family!

Jeannie said...

they are so cute! I love the second one and preston look so in love!