
TRAINING WHEELS!!!!!

Braxton has been asking us to take the training wheels off his bike, so he can race like a motorcycle. I was hesitant (thinking we'd just end up putting them right back on, since he's only 3) but Preston took them off Tuesday night, and he already has it down!! He picked it up really fast, and now wants to ride his bike EVERYWHERE we go!!

Mason, just in his own little world.



Good job buddy, you are so awesome!!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness he is so big!
Incredible kid! Kyarra grew out of her bike too fast to ever get to ride it outside. She rode it all the time in our hall in the old, old apartments. Next time you're up here, maybe I can borrow Preston, to get him to put Kyarra's bike together. I got her a new one FOREVER ago and thought I'd save some stinkin money and assemble it myself. I'm the smart one who was thinking that would be possible because I thought (from what the clerk said) that it included some flippin tools. I don't have any tools required for it. So, Kyarra's never been able to ride her SPANKIN NEW BIKE!
He's lookin awesome without the extra set of wheels. I'm so proud of my Mr. Braxton...
GO BRAXTON
lol i love blog stalking but thatnk you for the comment i cant believe how big ur boys are its so crazy how fast time goes by! but ill add ya to my list wil be blog friends;)
Post a Comment