
Preston needed to get his gun sighted in before he
goes hunting, and the boys and I decided to go with him. We had so much fun! Mason wanted to stay in the truck most of the time and pretend he was driving, and Brax got to shoot the 22 and drink Daddy's soda.
I'm getting my blog made into a book soon, so I have to put all my favorite pictures on here (so I don't have to scrapbook). Yes HAVE to. I don't like it. It takes a long time, it's expensive, and I think people get carried away with it. I hate to see pages full of ribbons, buttons, and stamps with only one little picture. So dumb. So I'm excited for this, I'll let you know how it turns out!!
3 comments:
Danielle, you look freakin' tough with that gun.
What company are you using to turn your blog into a book? The one I wanted to use doesn't support blogger...
Man I wish we lived close! I really love these pictures especially the one of Braxton with the stick....super cute.
only wimps have to use earplugs.. its ok if the kids do but really the adults..jk
Post a Comment