Saturday, September 26, 2009

Why do I even bother?

Their new thing is dirt. Playing in dirt all day. There is a little tiny section of my flower bed that doesn't have any plants. So instead of playing in tons of dirt on the East side of our house, they choose this one little section. They carefully climb over flowers to get to their little spot.

I hate it when they sneak outside (right after a bath) and get in the dirt. Braxton knows very well that I don't like that. He thinks it's funny.
Yeah that's a measuring cup stolen from a kitchen drawer. They have shovels, but I guess kitchen utensils are more fun.
You can't tell in this picture, but his teeth were covered in dirt. I don't know why I even bathe them. But I can't send them to bed dirty, even though 12 hours later-they're in the dirt again.

1 comment:

Douglas said...

Stick a fake snake or spider in the garden there and maybe that will scare them away. It'll probably scare you away too, but they'll be clean!!