Tuesday, September 1, 2009

STICKER CHART

We just started a sticker chart for Braxton. If he's good, he gets a sticker. If he's not good, a sticker gets taken away.
Some of the things are: put toys away, shared with Mason, ate all of his food, and brushed his teeth. And Preston's favorite: slept in his own bed.
The reason for the sticker chart. He wants a "Go Bronco's Shirt and Go Bronco's Helmet" so bad!! That's all he talks about. When his chart is full, he gets his Bronco's stuff.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Good thing it comes with a helmet because i'm sure tyler will tackle him when he sees him in his bronco's stuff. Go Cowboys

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

You're the coolest Mom ever! I'm gonna make a chore chart for me...I'll send you it when it's done and you can buy me a present!

Candace said...

I can't wait until it's full of stickers. Do you have an amount for each column or until there isn't anywhere else to place them on the chart? I'm excited to see you guys this weekend! Woop!