Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OUT AND ABOUT

My sister took this picture, and I think it's so cute!
Their favorite part of the Golf Course.

Yay for Popsicles!!
Coloring never lasts very long at our house (they'd rather play with cars, trucks, and balls), but I did get almost 8 minutes out of them this round.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Summer is so much fun . I love your boy, I can't believe that mason is already so big. I remember when you called me to watch a movie when the boys were up camping and he was only a month old.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

why aren't you coloring with them?

Katie Snedeger said...

Your boys are so cute!! I love the sticker chart idea, I wonder if that would work on my little Gracie who has hit the terrible 2 stage!!!!

Candi said...

Nice pics Danielle....wow, it's crazy how I leave SO MANY comments on your blog and you never leave any on mine...

Amber said...

I am glad to know that our house isn't the only one that coloring doesn't last long at. Maybe it is a boy thing cause Addy already colors longer than Logan. Cute pictures!

LambFam said...

I think I am going to steal your sticker chart idea. Kylie needs some good incentives to be nice to her brother. ahh Siblings do they ever get along?