
Our countdown to Christmas and Braxton's Birthday. There is an argument almost every morning over who gets to move the star. Mason has fruit snacks in his mouth and more in his hand.

Ward Christmas Party.
As always, Mason is feeding his face. The kid is adorable, but he always has food on his mind. I can't open anything with a wrapper without Mason running in the room asking for a bite. Good thing he's an active boy, otherwise he'd probably be huge. Mason, I just love ya!!


Look at how good these boys are!! Matt and Justin are some of their good friends. Justin is the boy in the red and white striped shirt. He and Braxton race every Sunday to get the back bench in church:)


Singing songs hoping a special someone will arrive.

It was hilarious when Santa came in-every jaw dropped. No more singing. Just grinning and pointing:)



Braxton was such a good boy. He spoke slowly and clearly to make sure Santa knew what he wanted- Searching for Alien Binoculars and a 4-wheeler.


And this is the best I could get of Mason. He was so excited to see Santa, but when it was his turn, he freaked out. I thought he would be ok if he sat on Braxton's lap, but that was still too close for comfort:) He squirmed right out of Braxtons hands and wrapped his arms around my neck. Maybe next year.

Preston and I had a Christmas Party to go to in Cedar. We met up with my parents at the theater, and they took the boys to see TANGLED, while we went to the party. Thank you family, you're the best!!!


The boys LOVED the movie. That's good because they'll be forced to watch it again so I can see it too!!
We have been to 4 Christmas parties so far. That's not even family parties, just different things we're involved in. It has been crazy busy, and I hope things will slow down after the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment