Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FOOD, FOOD, AND MORE FOOD/RANDOM CRUISE PICS

First night-Mason fell asleep on my lap. After that, we tried to make sure he had naps every day. This was the only night I left dinner hungry. It was hard to eat with only one hand, and we had to leave early for an orientation. But don't worry, I made up for it all the other nights.



Mason stole my bread every night. Even when he had his own:)
Hmmm.....I see a cookie on the other side of my dinner. Reach for the cookie!!
I think Braxton ate almost as much as I did!!

I wish I could get the video of Braxton falling asleep to upload. It was hilarious! He was trying so hard to stay awake, and at first we couldn't tell if he was playing, or if he was really that tired.
Cookies, chips, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Chocolate on his face, and a chip in his hand:)
WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE. This was the most popular dessert at our table.

Stop taking pictures of me.
Preston trying caviar. He said it wasn't too bad.
Wayne eating snails.
Another cookie.

Lovin' me some jell-o!!
Chicken.

They're blurry pictures, but you can still tell that Preston has some sweet dance moves:)



Wilfredo showing the boys a mouse trick. He was such a fun waiter!!

Those are forks balancing on tooth picks, on a salt shaker.
Preston's favorite dessert.
Yum, ice cream.
This particular day on the ship was extremely windy. They had the top deck roped off most of the day so no one would be blown off. This little bird was stuck on the mini-golf course because it was too windy to fly.
I let Braxton have my camera for a little while one night. I have all kinds of pictures of dinner glasses. Poor guy, that's all he can see through dinner!!


More pictures brought to you by Brax. Christopher and Nate were making funny faces for Braxton, and he loved it!! You can see part of Nate in the background, then there's Krista, Keith, Cheryl, Lisa's Father-in-law Voyle, and Lisa-with a sleeping Cassidee on her lap.

Our awesome servers waving good-bye the last night. They were singing, "Cause you're leaving on a jet plane! I hope that you'll be back again!"
Really, they're singing again?
Braxton getting in on the action!
Bye Wilfredo!!
Mason loved this guy-he always brought him cookies and milk!!
I can't remember this guys name, but he was also awesome!!
Braxton would walk down the hall saying, "2..4..1..0" until he found our room.

No comments: