Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Job Change

Preston was sworn in as a Trooper for the Highway Patrol, on November 23rd. We were on the cruise when the rest of the new hires were sworn in, so they had a short little ceremony for Preston, which I was very thankful for.
I've pinned his badges on his shirts dozens of times, but never with him wearing it and people watching. Pressure. It took me a while.

My Mom and Dad came up for the ceremony-Thanks!!

One of the Officers gave Braxton and Mason some trooper hats, badges, and pencils. The boys thought they were the coolest things ever! Braxton asked the Officer to give him some handcuffs:)

The siren was a little too loud for Braxton.

4 comments:

Ty and Mari said...

wow congrats to him! !I hope I don't accidentally run into him because I was going to fast!

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

Braden told me about this, thats great! Tell him congrats! Your boys are super cute!

CaraDee said...

Congrats! Hopefully if I ever get pulled over down there, Preston will be my trooper. ha ha ha

Amber said...

That is awesome! Congrats to Preston and your family. I hope it will be a great change.