Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday BRAXTON and PRESTON!!!!!

Braxton's Birthday was on the 23rd, and Prestons was on the 26th.

Braxton woke up at 6:00 am and asked if he's 5 yet. I said, "No, it's not morning yet, so go back to sleep." An hour later he wasn't going to fall for it. He jumped up on the bed and yelled, "It's my Birthday, I'm 5!!!"


He has wanted this book for a few months, because it has deer and a buck on the cover.



r

G-Ma and G-Pa Bradshaw, G-Pa Sweet, G-Pa Wade and G-Ma Cindy, and Kaydon came to Braxtons party.
He loved his Monster Truck cake. I crushed up Kit Kats and put them on top to look like dirt. He thought they were nuts and he almost started to cry. He won't eat ANYTHING with nuts.



Thanks for the cars Grandpa Sweet!!
He loves his guns from G-Pa Wade and G-Ma Cindy. Now he can be a real cowboy!!



I stayed up late the night before to put this bike together. Preston had been in Salt Lake for trainings, so it was up to me to put the dang thing together. I hope I never have to assemble a bike by myself AGAIN. It's very overwhelming to dump everything out of the box and it's all in a bunch of pieces. To make it worse, the instructions were general instructions for different types of bikes, not specifically this one.

Happy Birthday buddy, we love you!!!

Close your eyes.....no peaking!!
SURPRISE!!
Preston had to work on his Birthday, so when he came home for a lunch break, he opened his presents.
I believe he is 28. Happy Birthday Babe!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Boys! I am so impressed you put his bike together..you are so great. They are sure growing up fast!

Trisha said...

Are you kidding me?! Since when do bikes come in a box? I thought you just picked them up all nicely assembled at the store and brought them home. I'm not so sure I could put one together, that better not ever be my responsibility...

Jared and Chrissy said...

5? Really? Wow were has the time gone!