Our snow tunnel. It started as a snow man. Then it turned into a snow hill. Then we just had to have a tunnel. It took me a long time to lug all the snow to one spot, but we made it. And it was a lot of fun!! I didn't think we were going to make a tunnel large enough for them to fit through. I thought it could be a tunnel for toy cars and trucks. But I was told it needed to be bigger and bigger until they could wiggle through:) After Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma Bradshaw's house, some of us went out to shoot clay pigeons. It's just not Thanksgiving without shotguns. Preston helped Braxton with the gun. Brax was so excited to hit his target!! A wrestling match broke out in the basement. My brother Doug and cousin Riley were covered in little kids.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
Eli was eying that little snow cave and has never left me alone about it so i guess when it snows enough we will be building one
Post a Comment