Friday, December 5, 2008

7 MONTHS

This is what his hair looks like when he wakes up. Mason is getting to be a better and better baby. Now that he can sit up, roll around, and almost crawl, he is so happy! And I am super happy with his sleeping habits. He sleeps for 11 hours straight every night, then wakes up around 5:30 for a bottle, and goes back to sleep for another hour-to an hour and a half. He usually has 3 naps a day, but I think we're ready to make the transition to 2 naps instead of 3. He has a tooth that won't decide whether it's going to come in or stay out. Some days I can see the tip of it trying to poke through (and he gets fuss), other days I don't see anything and he's fine. He is so much fun and we love him like crazy!
I forgot to tell about Preston going coyote calling Thanksgiving morning. (My bad). He didn't shoot one, but his friend Jared did. He wanted me to post a picture of it, but I say if he didn't kill it, it's not going on the blog. He is out calling again right now. He better get one this time, I could use 20 bucks.

1 comment:

Amber said...

You are serious about the money I just got done reading this post. SWEET! Well glad he got one so he could be on the blog :-).

Man I wish Addysen would sleep 11 hours. Good job.