Friday, December 5, 2008

KABLAM! ELIMINATION! LACK OF EDUCATION!


He got one! In one of my other posts, I put that Preston was out calling coyotes right then, and it paid off! He blasted him from about 20 yards away. I need to give him more credit. He's a pretty good hunter I guess. I think I'm just unlucky, because when I go with him, (coyote or deer hunting) we don't even see anything. Except our first hunt, he got a little buck after HOURS and DAYS of searching. Good job babe! Get one of those a week, and we'll be FILTHY STINKIN RICH!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love your blog Danielle, it's great to be able to read about you. (PS You can check mine out now. :)

Amber said...

Are you kidding about the money? That is awesome if he really does get paid for it. What a man! You go Preston.

Amy said...

That's so fun! I love tthe title of your post. lol! Mason is already 7 months?!!! It hasn't been that long since I visited! Has it? Thats just crazy.