
Our brother-in-law Craig graduated from the Utah State Department of Corrections Training Academy yesterday. He asked Preston to give him his certificate. Craig is working in the Washington County Jail, and really likes it. My Mom doesn't want any more family members to go into law enforcement, it makes her nervous, but they love it. I took a picture of Craig and Preston shaking hands, but Preston ruined the picture with his eyes closed.

The Executive Director for the Department of Corrections said we can move freely about the room to take pictures. So I moved freely about the room to take pictures. I went clear down on the floor by all the Officers. The Officer standing by Preston in the picture above must not have wanted me down there. He urged me to quickly go back up the stairs and said, "You can take more pictures afterwards." I guess they didn't think anyone would go down to the bottom floor for pictures. Oh well, I don't care. We've been to a few of these Graduations before (Preston also gave his cousin Braden his certificate), and I know the pictures don't turn out very well from far away. The lighting in there is really bad and it annoys me.

There's just something about a man in a uniform......

That's my sister Shanna on the left, just so you know. Congratulations Craig! And Preston, way to hand over a piece of paper! They didn't even practice it! Amazing.
1 comment:
Preston you sure do look good in a uniform! Congrats.
Post a Comment