This year we had Thanksgiving with my Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw family. It was so fun to see family we don't get to see very often. We had our feast, then sat around and visited and played games. I loved it! There's a whole bunch of Thanksgiving pictures on the "Howard and LaVern Bradshaw Fam" blog, I just don't want to post them all on mine.
My brother Douglas (I call him Dougla), took Braxton for a ride on his scooter before lunch. Dougla won it and gave it to my Mom and Dad to drive around. I haven't seen my Mom drive it yet, but I think it will be funny.
My Mom and my sister Candace took some pictures of us out in my Grandpa's pasture. These are some of the ones my mom took with my camera. I don't have the other ones my sister took yet.
Man I love your family picture. I get so stressed out about them but I told Spencer we just need to do it. Danielle you look so skinny!! Preston looks great too and those boys man they are growing up. Cute kids.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
2 comments:
The family picture is cute
Man I love your family picture. I get so stressed out about them but I told Spencer we just need to do it. Danielle you look so skinny!! Preston looks great too and those boys man they are growing up. Cute kids.
Post a Comment