Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowboarding in the Red-Neck capital of the world-Sanpete County

The day after Christmas, we packed up the kids, and headed up to see Preston's family. We went snowboarding on Saturday, and had so much fun! I've only snowboarded 3 or 4 other times, so I'm terrible. And the last couple times Preston has gone, I've been pregnant, and can't get my snow pants on. All Preston's siblings have their own snowboards, and are really good. His Mom even snowboards, it's awesome!





Preston was trying to help me figure out how to slow down without falling, while he was boarding with Braxton in his arms. I ran right into the back of them and knocked them over. Braxton just started bawling. He said, "Don't crash us Mom!" I'm quite possibly the worst snowboarder in the family. Even his 8 year old brother Alex, can make it down the hill faster than me. I still had fun and I want to go more often. I could probably be a gold medalist if I just try a few more times. Thanks Kaylee for going down with me a few times, and not caring about how many times I fell!

No comments: