Wednesday, December 31, 2008

8 MONTHS

It's just crazy Mason is 8 months old. He is all over the place, and so much fun! He wants to eat all the time. If anyone is eating something, he yells until you give him some. Yesterday I took the garbage out to the road. It took me a minute because the garbage can was frozen to the cement, so I had to kick it out. Anyway, when I got back in the house, Braxton said, "Uh oh Mom!" Mason was in the middle of the Living Room surrounded by peanut M&M's. He had two in each hand, and 2 in his mouth. I ran him over to the sink to fish them out of his mouth. He had sucked all the chocolate off and was chewing on the peanuts. I have to watch him so close because EVERYTHING goes right into his mouth. I didn't have that problem with Braxton, so it surprises me just how many little things he can find that he could choke on. Good thing I have Braxton to tell me anytime he puts something in his mouth.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I love the picture of you and the boys on the side.. so cute..