Braxton has so much fun going to watch his Uncle Ethan wrestle. Preston has been going to all the practices to help coach. It's been fun, and it definately keeps Preston busy.
The vent on the floor keeps Braxtons balloon in the air. Braxton says, "My balloon dancing!" He loves it.
The most recent hilarious thing we've heard Braxton say: Preston and I said "Don't pick your nose!" To this Braxton replied "Guys, it's o.k. I'm just gettin somethin."
This past month, Braxton and Mason have been able to spend time with all of their living Great Grandparents, and Grandparents. It makes me so happy that my boys have such good relationships with all their Grandparents!
5 comments:
You should have know that Brax was getting something. He sure told you that it's ok.
Brax says the funniest things! I love the snow angel! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Happy birthday Braxton and Preston!!! And I will be coming home on christmas night or the morning after, depends on the weather. So we'll see ya then.
P.S. The XBOX is waiting for your visit! And hopefully by then I will have some more games. I can only buy things one at a time. You know how it is.
hahaha Brax is way to funny. Congrats on the graduation!
I love your kids! Tell Braxton good work! I love that our boys are on the same age level... I feel like maybe my kids just might be normal, when I hear things like the nose picking thing!
I was SO bumed when I looked at my phone at 5:45 and saw your text... I would have LOVED to go and see your grandmas house. James is WAY into trains, after watching the Polar Express.
Have a Merry Christmas, if we don't see or talk to you before then.
PS I had a blast going VT the other night, your SO much fun. We need to hang out more!!!!
Post a Comment