
It's a tradition in our family for each of us to open a present on Christmas Eve. And what do you know, it's always pajamas! We also opened "Horton Hears a Who", and watched it in our new pj's. It's a really cute movie, I highly
recommend it.


Not really in the mood for pictures.

Mason didn't even know what to think Christmas morning. He made his way from one new toy to the next. He
definitely had a lot of fun!

Braxton ruined the big Christmas morning surprise. Every single morning when he wakes up, he comes in our bedroom before he goes anywhere else. So Christmas morning, I figured he'd come in and get us. NOPE! I heard his door open around 6:30, and I waited for him to come in. I thought I saw his shadow in our doorway, but after looking at it for a while, I realized it wasn't him. I jumped out of bed to find him. There he was, in the living room, lights off, holding onto his bike. I grabbed him and said, "Come with me, you have to wait." He said, "
Noooooooo!" When he saw Preston he said, "Daddy! Santa brought a bike for me!" I think it's safe to say that Santa did an excellent job this year.
Braxton liked some of Mason's toys more than his own.

He got this from his nursery teacher, Grandma Leann. I told him to hold it up, and this is what he did.



Preston got an automatic putt return from Santa.
Braxton made a bridge for the golf ball to go under.
We went to see my family later on in the day. They got Rock Band for Christmas. It was a lot of fun to hang out and play for a while. We're thinking about robbing my family of their
wii and all the games. I have a key to their house, and I usually know when they're out of town. They would never even suspect us.

We had such a great Christmas. I can't even explain how fun it is to have kids and see how excited they get. It was also really nice to do our own Christmas this year. Now I have to wait FOREVER to have another Christmas. Dang.
No comments:
Post a Comment